On October 28th, law management guru, Ed Poll, JD, MBA, CMC and social networking strategist and author of Relationship Economics (Wiley, September 2008) David Nour, presented for managing partners and law firm administrators on how to extend the reach of their business development efforts using social media strategies and related technologies such as LinkedIn®, Twitter, Second Life and Plaxo.
Webinar host, Ed Poll, a nationally recognized management consultant who has helped transform many law practices into profitable and successful businesses, featured guest David Nour, who demonstrated to a sold out audience how to develop a meaningful online presence utilizing various social networking sites to enhance both an individual as well as the firm’s visibility.
Below are just some of the topics covered in this session:
Social Networking / Web 2.0 Overview
LinkedIn® Best Practices, including:
- Creating a content-rich profile
- How to connect with your most trusted relationships
- Searching for people, companies, and opportunities to reach out to others
- Turning everyday contacts into answers and revenue
- Advanced search techniques to target your efforts
- The real value of premium membership
- Most compelling approaches to creating access
- Highly decentralized knowledge management
- Turning answers into alliance relationships
- Due diligence best practices
Click the player below to hear the audio from this session.