Received this email from a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software company which we were “less than satisfied” client of last year! You’d think they’d know that! This is exactly why most people believe CRM doesn’t work! How effectively are you leveraging technology to help manage your most valuable relationships?
Begin forwarded message:
Date: December 16, 2009 1:40:02 PM EST
To: David Nour
Subject: NetSuite For Your Services Business
I am a Senior Account Executive with NetSuite, the industry leading single database CRM/ERP/Ecommerce solution designed specifically for small and mid-sized businesses as well as divisions of large companies and multi-nationals.
Services firms have long had to manage their business and client relationships through fragmented project management, accounting, document management and sales software. That’s inefficient for the firm and bruises the relationship with clients.
Billable Services Organizations seek to alleviate several increasingly pressing issues:
· The ability to shrink the time between work performed and payment.
· Need for real-time reporting to support strategic decision making and quick reactions to fast-changing market dynamics.
· The need to capture and reuse business intelligence (reports, historical data, previous work) to bid new business, manage profits, and reduce costs.
· Ongoing training in changing technologies and markets.
· Increasingly complex project workflows and lifecycles.
· Easier and accurate billing of time back to the appropriate clients’.
· Revenue recognition management.
In addition to addressing those issues, NetSuite can help Billable Services Organizations rapidly improve their ROI, quickly deploy new tools, increase the utilization of their consultants, and improve access to detailed metrics for the in-depth analysis of their businesses.
When would be a good time to follow up with a brief call to discuss your business?