Happy New Year! I hope you’re looking forward to a kinder, gentler 2021 than the year we all just survived.
Over the holidays, we’ve been working hard to upgrade our digital footprint with a new website, newsletter, livestreams, podcast guests, private community, and various Nour Group social media channels. We’ve added new team members and are excited to share with you our progress starting on Monday, Jan. 4th.
Here is the content plan we’re aiming for – as always, I welcome your comments:
- Mondays – Blog Post, LinkedIn Status Updates, and Clubhouse Audio Rooms
- Tuesdays – Curve Benders Podcast + Twitter Chat / Livestream Video Interviews
- Wednesdays – Forbes/Inc. Articles, Tech Sales Insights Podcast + Twitter Chat
- Thursdays – Video Insights on LI; 3rd Thurs of each month: Service Council Podcast
- Friday – Something New + Fun We’re Up To…
The new website, including an updated blog, won’t be live until after QA in mid-January. So, I thought I’d give you a heads up that other than our podcast, we won’t be updating much here as it’s completely going away.
Thanks for your continued interest in me and my work on strategic relationships, non-linear growth, and visual storytelling. I can’t wait to show you our new digital footprint soon.