David Nour’s strength as a speaker lies in his vast experience as a seasoned and trusted advisor to senior leaders and board of directors.
Nour is adept at engaging your audience with his energetic personality, expertise, and no nonsense advice. As a leadership speaker, Nour engages audience members with his lively and straightforward insights for what’s really happening in today’s organizations as they navigate a dynamic business environment. It’s time to admit that the same old approaches to communication, problem-solving, and decision-making will no longer work.
Invite David Nour to speak at any of the following types of events:
- Sales Kickoffs (SKOs)
- Manager’s Meetings
- Corporate Leadership Retreats
- Industry Association Annual Conferences
- Academic Forums on Executive Education
- Moderated Customer/Partner Panels
All speaking engagements can be delivered in-person or virtually.
Beyond an introduction to David Nour’s key insights in Relationship Economics, Co-Create, and Curve Benders. Nour Group’s unique Salon offerings allow the audience to dive dramatically deeper into his world-class content.
These half- to full-day working sessions on strategic growth priorities create a unique alignment between collaborative teams, channel/distribution partners, customer-facing and operational teams as well as a broad spectrum of global stakeholders. When combined with Nour Group’s unique live visuals, HBDI(r) Individual and Team assessments, or leadership development programs the audience leave with actionable insights and a highly personalized development plan.
Sample Nour Group Salon offerings include:
- Sales, Marketing, Customer Success Leadership Retreats
- Corporate Leadership Team Offsite
- Industry Association Senior Staff Strategic Planning Sessions
- Custom Executive Education Programs
- Moderated Customer/Partner/Board of Directors Events
The post-global pandemic world demands strategic clarity, innovative thinking, aligned prioritized pursuits, and operational efficiency. What if there was a better way to articulate your strategic vision and path to get there than “Death by PowerPoint?”
Through a highly iterative process – from due diligence to rough concepts, rough finals, and final visuals, the Nour Group strategy and information graphics team moderates the journey to distill the essence of your initiative into the core elements your target audience will care most about. That story which should be simple to understand, easy to internalize, and fast to act upon is delivered via a custom illustration artifact on brand and highly unique to your organization. Macro level stories can be drilled down into deeper emphasis, extended and localized for international markets, enhanced with data visualization, brought to life with animations, and finally made to scale in the field through job aides.
Sample Nour Group Strategy Visualization offerings include:
- Live visuals at Executive Leadership Retreats
- Agile Alignment to convey Corporate Leadership Vision
- Customer Lifecycle Journey Maps
- Global Centers of Excellence Launch
- New Process Automation, Innovation Deployment, and Visual Adoption Incentives
The fundamental bridge between strategy formulation and relentless execution is an immersive approach to thinking and leading differently.
From Business Model Innovation to Strategic Relationship Planning (SRP)tm the Co-Create Canvas and the Curve Benders Roadmap these methodologies represent frameworks to address fundamental and strategic growth challenges and opportunities. Utilizing a 90-day Sprint the Nour Group team immerses a cohort of organizations or industry peers through a highly personalized and customized education, coaching, and hands on implementation of these frameworks.
Sample Nour Group Point Solutions include:
- Business Model Innovation 90-day Sprint to launch a new product or pursue a new market
- Strategic Relationship Planning (SRP)tm at Corporate or Enterprise accounts (ABX)
- Moderated Co-Create Canvas collaboration between two or more strategic alliance partners
- Curve Benders Roadmap in driving non-linear growth of Next-Up talent
Nour has coached over 100 seasoned and aspiring leaders in the past decade. The common thread? He pushes each leader to become the best version of themselves.
Can you recall a point in your career when you felt you were executing at your best? What type of a leader where you working for? What were you doing to create material value? How did you develop, coach, mentor others to be their best? Most importantly, what has to happen for you to show up in that version of you more consistently? In your personal and professional growth journey from now to next, it’s difficult to navigate the constant market and team demands of you, alone! That’s what Nour focuses on in working with global leaders – whether they’re up-and-comers in need of refinement of particularly growing edge, or senior executives interested in accelerating their growth and behavior changes toward their next role. He’s an independent sounding board with unique insights into the leadership brand and legacy you want to develop and refine.
Sample Nour Group Coaching & Development offerings include:
- Executive Coaching – facilitating behavior changes to deliver lasting impact
- Leadership Coaching – elevating a leader’s brand impact, impact, and results
- Group Coaching – enhancing team dynamics for greater collective impact
- Innovation Sprints – an immersive personal and professional growth journey in product, service, and solution innovation
- Learning Expeditions – a highly immersive experience in nature combined with lasting leadership development
- HBDI (r) Individual and Team Assessments – a proven methodology to enhance your communication, decision-making, and problem-solving capabilities
The vast majority of M&A deals fail – to add value, increase shareholder value or achieve their original objectives.
They fail due to weak of due diligence, integration pre-planning, over-estimated synergies, lack of shared vision/strategic direction, low/no integration budget and no integration playbook or consistent approach. Furthermore, cultural conflicts, loss of key talent, lack of attention to strategic relationships inside and outside the organization, competing priorities, and lack of executive commitments exasperate the M&A process. In our experience, without an Integration Management Office (IMO), appropriately resourced teams, proactive technology integration, a sense of urgency, a clear end state, and a defined process M&A integrations will become “one-off” business exercises.
Sample Nour Group M&A Integration offerings include:
- Strategic Relationship Strategy and Roadmap
- M&A Governance, IMO structure and M&A Leadership Development
- Risk Management, Culture Integration, and Communication Plans
- Talent Retention, Project Integration, and Relentless execution plans
- M&A Learning Moments
https://nourgroup.com/davidnour/#coaching” target=”_blank” rel=”noopener”